Promo with Note7
JAVLEE60

So I have an upgrade to the Note 7 which I just did.  Was wondering if I can opt for the two Samsung freebies available? Didn't see them as an option, sorry if this had been answered.  Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Promo with Note7
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

It is Samsung that is offering it. Please see the screen capture. The website that anyone will redeem the offer is a Samsung website not a VZW website. This means that Verizon is not offering the freebies. Samsung is. Hence the reason for my response.

Capture.JPG

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Dank45

HAvignon the same issue.  Is it only offered at Best Buy?

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Verizon is not offering any freebies with the S7 to the best my knowledge.

0 Likes
JAVLEE60

Not sure what happened to the two people who replied to this thread. Yes, verizon is offering the freebies as per many sites.

Any verizon rep can please assist me?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

From this link:

Samsung Galaxy Note7 | Verizon Wireless

look under the large red Galaxy Note 7 where it says Get a free Gear Fit2/memory card "with purchase while supplies last" ... a Samsung web site is provided for more info.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

It is Samsung that is offering it. Please see the screen capture. The website that anyone will redeem the offer is a Samsung website not a VZW website. This means that Verizon is not offering the freebies. Samsung is. Hence the reason for my response.

Capture.JPG

0 Likes
ck12074

When I pre ordered my Note 7, I did not get a receipt that I think will work with the Samsung requirements.

Did anyone get email a receipt?

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

You won't get the receipt until you are charged for the phone and it ships. You will be able to print it from the website. You can't go to the Samsung page until you have the phone in hand anyway as you need the ESN which you won't know until you get the phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ck12074, we want this to work for you. An e-mail confirmation regarding your order will be sent to you. However, the actual receipt is sent once the device is paid for and shipped. For more information regarding the new Samsung Note 7 device, click the link below:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/smartphones/samsung-galaxy-note-7/

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes