Ques: Disabled Features in Note 9
beauvance
Enthusiast - Level 1

What features has Verizon disabled in the Samsung Note 9? Trying to decide if I need to go with unlocked Note 9 to keep all Samsung features.

Re: Ques: Disabled Features in Note 9
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question, beauvance, we are here to clarify your concerns regarding your upcoming purchase. Good news is that the Verizon Note 9 will have all the stock features on the Note 9 and we will also add a set of new features like Visual Voicemail and Advanced Calling to name a few. Remember that we can only guarantee service on the devices that are made for Verizon Wireless. If you don't mind us asking, was there a specific feature you were looking for?

VictorC_VZW 

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Leggi
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ask google

0 Likes
Leggi
Enthusiast - Level 2

I switched from ATT which just butchers Samsung software to Verizon. The Verizon Samsung software I would say is 99% close to unbranded I see two futures missing on my Verizon Note 9 compared to unbranded firmware, but let’s be honest, nobody will tell you what it is here. I would ask about that google. Yes this is correct your wont get wifi calling with unbranded. I would still get Verizon phone just because wifi calling and nice stuff is that app that come with the Verizon phone you can go and uninstall in apps settings of your phone not just disable like it was before