Questions about replacing Note 7 online?
mpacileo

If I go to replace my Note 7 online, when will the new phone be shipped? Will I need to send the exploding Note 7 in first? And when will the refund be processed?

I tried to exchange it in person today, they said they would have no trouble doing it, but they did not know when the refund would be processed and it could carry over into the next billing cycle, which means I would have to pay it and be refunded. I can't and don't want to do that for something that is not my issue.

0 Likes
Re: Questions about replacing Note 7 online?
ZillyB
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, it's really ridiculous that we are having to pay a $20 upgrade fee plus device taxes to exchange the phone on the word that we will "eventually" be refunded the money later.

This is out of control.

0 Likes
diredup
Enthusiast - Level 3

In reality it's a $20 downgrade fee but it's obvious Verizon care's not.........but your checks in the mail and your safety is our major concern........let me break that down for you..........we want your money and don't give [Removed] about you. I got Direct TV, heading to AT&T this weekend, their probably no better but might as well scatter my misery money around, stimulate the economy you know. What a train wreck!

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Dbeak
Contributor - Level 1

I am an expert since this is my second time within a month doing this...LOL! I just ordered my son a Samsung edge 7 online and they are going to ship it to him at college (I checked with college mailroom to confirm they will sign for it). I cannot believe they had the nerve to try and charge me a $20 upgrade fee. When I complained they immediately credited my account for it. Samsung will then ship him the return  box to return the Note 7, and when they receive the phone back any adjustment you are due will be processed.

0 Likes