Radio Issues
marc10406
Enthusiast - Level 3

Upgraded to Lollipop the day it was released so here are some problems I have encountered.

Bluetooth keeps cycling droping out.  I noticed this due to connect to my Wear Watch.  Before Lollipop, I had no problems.  Now it will drop the connection several times a day.  This became more evident due to activiation of the Trusted Device option in 5.0.  Setting up a lock for the lock screen (pattern, pin whatever) the phone unlocks with just a swipe if the watch is connected.  If not than Ihave to enter my PIN, in this case, to unlock.  All too often I have to enter my PIN becasue Bluetooth being disconnected at some time from when I last used the phone.  Also, while in a call using bluetooth, the device will disconnect and re-connect in the middle of a call.

WIFI:  I have WIFI turned off when I don't need it.  Lollipop wants to keep turning it on for some reason and leave it on.  I have tried several different changes in setting and nothing works.  Never had this problem in KitKat.

LTE and Voice:  Signal strength.  Calls dropped in areas where I never had problems before.  No internet connection errors more frequent than before when not using WIFI.  No Data signal at all in areas where I had good connects with KitKat.

0 Likes