Re: Random shutdown and charging issues
beenybum

No damage to my phone. I'm very careful with it. The yellow lines appear sporadically when the phone reboots. It's usually only one thin yellow line that appears either at the top or bottom of the phone. It slowly disappears and then the phone won't try to reboot at all.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi heckrocket,

Thanks for the update! Sorry to hear that the reset did not help at all.  We are going to have to look at additional options. I am following you, please follow me in return (bobbys_vzw) then send me a private message. We can handle this offline and get it taken care of for you. Keep me posted.

Thanks, BobbyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

heckrocket

My Note III shut down twice unexpectedly again last night. I went to press the home button to wake it up and no response so I had to power it back up, when I did, the battery life went from 70% to 13%. I checked my email then put the phone down, minutes later I picked it up again and the process repeated itself. The last major change I made to the phone was 4 days prior, I installed a note taking app called Classic Notes Pro by Fluffy Delusions so I uninstalled it and the phone did not shut down for the remainder of the night. I'll monitor the phone today and post an update.

0 Likes