Randomly shuts off
turduv

I had issues with my phone within the first month of purchasing it.  I couldn't get Verizon or Samsung to exchange it for new.  I had to get a refurbished one.  Now I'm having problems with it randomly shutting off and I can't restart it without first removing and reinstalling the battery.  Recently that hasn't worked until after a few times of removing it.  I knew being refurbished I was going to inherit someone else's problem.  Please advise on what I can do to either fix it or get a NEW replacement.

0 Likes
Re: Randomly shuts off
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

turduv,

You have come to the right place, because help is our middle name! With our warranty replacements, they do go through a rigorous 100 point inspection, so I’m puzzled as to why this is happening. Let’s make sure we get your phone working like a well oiled machine. When did the phone start to randomly shut off? Is the phone software up to date? What Samsung model phone do you have?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes