Receiving Credits for my Note 7
AHILEYJR
Enthusiast - Level 2

I never received my credits for my note 7 I have tried a few times and was told I would eventually get it but I haven't and on top of that I paid taxes and a 40 upgrade fee on 3 note 7s had to turn them in for the recall I was charged again the 40$ upgrade fee on my 3 lines not once but twice on each line for a total of 240$ I called and was told that should not have been charged and i would get a refund well that never happened and then I had to take the second notes in because of the total recall I never got any credit for the 5 months of paying on 3 note 7's and the upgrade fees and then Verizon just decided to change my plane from the month to month to the 24 month plan and I knew nothing about it ,I also set up my account for the auto pay way back in in February of last year I was to get a 10$ credit every month for the auto pay and paperless billing as long as I am on the

Save $10/month when you enroll in Auto Pay (using bank account or debit card) and paper-free billing, as long as you remain on The new Verizon Plan Unlimited plan my bill has been auto pay ever since feb of last year I only got 1 month 10$ discount and that was march 2017 so now I discover while doing the taxes I have been overcharged 10$ a month for a <<removed>> year thats 120.00 I HAVE BEEN OVERCHARGED PLUS ALL OF THE NOTE 7'S I NEVER GOT PAID BACK FOR but I turned them unlike I was supposed to I am going to file a complaint against Verizon if I don't get my money back I have found that there are some class actions suits against Verizon for all of these over charges it is a good thing I kept every bit of information and receipts and if I call Verizon I get beat around the bush there is no way to email costumer support this is ridiculous I have been a loyal customer for years and I have been ripped off for over a year!

<< Content removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>

0 Likes