Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Refund for device payoff?
JENKNI12

I payed $300 and sent back my S7 to upgrade to the note 7. Will I get a refund if I go back to an S7 or did I lose $300?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Refund for device payoff?
anthonyc_vzw
Verizon Employee

Your safety is our top priority, JENKNI12. I want to help with this and review your options. If you already did the device upgrade and sent us the old phone we will not be able to refund you the amount you paid to become eligible for the Note 7 device payment plan. The good news is if you are concerned with your Note 7 we are currently accepting returns or exchanges. This means you can get into a different make/model device with out penalty. Please ensure you bring back your Note 7 to the original point of sale. If you purchased it from VZW online you can bring it to a Verizon Wireless direct location store as well. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

AnthonyC_vzw

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
blueways

Wait...are you saying the $300 is lost... but that she would get full credit for the note 7?

0 Likes
MiiHere
Leader

If you go back to the S7, you will not get back $300. You will simply exchange the Note 7 for the S7 or any other comparable phone.

0 Likes