Repeat back conversations on Note 5
FREESPIRITLIVES

When I'm talking to my husband whose currently in another country the line disengages (without my knowledge) then I hear his beginning conversation repeat back to me.  Eg,

Him:     Hi Love

Me:       Hi Baby, How's it going with your Mom

Him:     She's getting better

Me:     Glad to hear that

Him:     Yes, me too which means I'll be home soon

Me:     Thank God, I miss you so much

***A brief pause occurs on the phone line***

Him:     Hi Love

Him:     She's getting better

Him:     Yes, me too which means I'll be home soon

So the line has dropped however, I get a playback of ONLY his

initial response when we first begun talking.  Understand, we he calls

me this never happens and I don't have this experience with any other

callers in other country's.

HELP, I'M SO FRUSTRATED!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Repeat back conversations on Note 5
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can certainly understand how this would be frustrating, FREESPIRITLIVES. I want to ensure you can have a normal phone conversation with him. Let's take a closer look. Are you calling him from your Verizon Wireless cell phone to his Verizon Wireless cell phone? Are you using the standard calling app on your phone or are you using an alternative app like Skype?

NicoleB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
FREESPIRITLIVES

Hi Nicole,

Are you calling him from your Verizon Wireless cell phone to his Verizon Wireless cell phone?

Yes

Are you using the standard calling app on your phone or are you using an alternative app like Skype?

Calling him using the standard calling app.

0 Likes
juand_vzw
Verizon Employee

This is very odd to hear. If this happened to me, I'd be just as alarmed. Let's get to the bottom of this for you to ensure this doesn't happen again. Is this the only call you experienced this with? Where were you located when this happened (zip code)? I'd like to pin point the location to investigate this more.

0 Likes