1. I ordered my replacement phone, down grade Note 5, on Oct. 14. It will not be ship until Nov. 2. What happen to free overnight shipping?
2. I was charged $20.00 for activation. What happened to free activation?
3. The replacement phone Note 5, I was charged $ 94.00 something dollars for tax. I thought this was an even exchange. What happened to the tax I paid for Note 7?
4. I have not received the $25.00, from initial recall in Sept., when I did an exchange. Can I still get that?
5. This is very inconvenient, I have to buy a flip phone while waiting for my replacement. We are helping Samsung save their a--, and what do we get????
Thank you Verizon & Samsung!
ELIGO19, I can understand this recall has been a major inconvenience. We want to make sure that this is as smooth as possible. I want to make sure that we go over all the details of the account and the recent recall with you. So we can get the specifics, I've requested to follow you. I've also sent you a Direct Message. Please respond back to that Direct Message. Looking forward to working with you.
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!