Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ringtone starts out quiet and then gets louder. Where can I change this setting?
Jeff_Watts

I hate that my ringtones start out quiet and then get louder. Where do I find the setting to change this? Note 4

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ringtone starts out quiet and then gets louder. Where can I change this setting?
Snn5
Sr. Leader

Ringer volume buttons and settings.  Lower the ringtone and phone call volumes.

0 Likes
Re: Ringtone starts out quiet and then gets louder. Where can I change this setting?
Jeff_Watts

I've already tried that. All volumes are maxxed out. but my ringtone still starts out quiet, and then increases.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
Jeff_Watts,

That's definitely helpful to know. Do you know if any other sounds on the phone have the same issue? Are you able to try any other ringtones to see if it is any different?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Snn5
Sr. Leader

Have you taken a look at Gestures?  Sometimes those can be set for an increasing ring volume, decreased volume when flipped up or picked up, flip to silence, silence when placed to ear, and other volume changing effects.

0 Likes