S-Voice Can't Find Network Connection?
Joeprep4820
Enthusiast - Level 2

Started getting this error regularly tonight, was online with VZW and Samsung all night. Verizon said it was Samsung, Samsung said Verizon. Power Cycled, took battery out, but it in, cleared app cache, cleared app data, did a cache wipe as well. Nothing. It works once, maybe twice, then stops and I get the no network connection again. Anyone else?

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: S-Voice Can't Find Network Connection?
Speedyman
Enthusiast - Level 1

FIXED.  In my case, I had accidentally turned off the "Sync" switch under the notification bar. Turning it back on enabled S-Drive to communicate with its server again. The "no network connection" error message is a little misleading; this had nothing to do with my 4g data connection, which was fine.

HTH

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Buzz1967
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine started acting up too

0 Likes
Sarien
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been having the same problem despite having 4 bars of 4G or being connected to my Wifi, started off and on a couple days ago and has gotten really bad as of 4/2/14.

0 Likes
Speedyman
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue. I've been getting the "no network connection" for the last two days. Please help us with this Verizon, by letting us know what's going on and when it will be resolved, even if it is a Samsung issue; you should know this.

0 Likes
r3df3ath3r

I'm having the same problem.

0 Likes
techdude99
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here.  Very annoying.  I switched to Google Now.

0 Likes
Speedyman
Enthusiast - Level 1

FIXED.  In my case, I had accidentally turned off the "Sync" switch under the notification bar. Turning it back on enabled S-Drive to communicate with its server again. The "no network connection" error message is a little misleading; this had nothing to do with my 4g data connection, which was fine.

HTH

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Buzz1967,

We can help make your hotspot behave! What make/model phone do you have and how long ago did the issue start?

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
techdude99
Enthusiast - Level 1

It just started magically working today. I didn't do anything.

0 Likes
tom45

Several months ago when I started using a  headset. I have a galaxy s 3.

0 Likes