Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
S health missing from the app store
lashybear

Ive noticed that I cant find S- health in the galaxy apps store. I wanted to update it but I cant seem to find it and I cant find the update online. Does anyone know where I can update my S-health at?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: S health  missing from the app store
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

lashybear we'll figure this out! When did you notice the app was no longer available? Has there been any changes to the device since this happened?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
mpearse1987

I cant find it either. I wanted to update to try and fix my app. It's giving me an error msg when I try to open. Can't find s health in app store.

0 Likes
Re: S health missing from the app store
stargazer72460

My S Health was giving me an error message also.  I tried something and it worked.  My S Health is working now. Here is what I did.

I went to the Application manager

Scrolled over to the All section

Scrolled to find S health in the list of applications

Selected S Health and clicked the Uninstall Updates button

After that S Health now works without any error messages

I still have not been able to find the app listed in Samsung Apps (now called Galaxy Apps) since the upgrade to 4.4.4.

0 Likes
elizabetz

I'm having the same issue. I was in chat with Samsung for over an hour. No fix. WHERE is the SHEALTH app available for download?  I want to use this app and am getting increasingly frustrated.

jeduncan14083

Same issue here, except that when I go to the Samsung store, it says its installed on my note 4, yet it won't let me open it, nor is it actually anywhere to be found on my device.

0 Likes
Re: S health missing from the app store
stargazer72460

My Note 3 got a S Health update yesterday (January 31, 2015) and now I can see the app in Galaxy Apps.

0 Likes