SM-900V L 5.0 - NO WEBSITE, GIVE DATE
DRUMRichardson
Enthusiast - Level 2

When will the SGN3 get L?  Do not respond with a link, give us a date, you're overdue on the update and the other carriers have released it.  GOOG has also said you would be quicker w/ updates, but apparently they influence you guys as well as apple.

0 Likes
Re: SM-900V L 5.0 - NO WEBSITE, GIVE DATE
Snn5
Legend

You will receive no firm date.  However, you will receive the advice to keep searching and staying posted to forums and Android/Samsung-related support and news sites.

0 Likes
DRUMRichardson
Enthusiast - Level 2

I dislike that approach.  The whole thing is silly why we can't know where it is or when it will be released.  I'm thinking of letting TMO buy out my contact over here and going to a Nexus device because the 4.4.4 update was total garbage and they are lagging so hard on the 5.0 update.  I can't believe a company as large as Verizon can have such delays with getting their phones updated.  Blows my mind.  Efficiency must be a feared thing in that organization.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

That T-Mobile deal is awesome!  You get to turn in your current phone and can buy a new phone!  No ETFs!  It isn't really saving any money, but you can get an update faster, maybe, not guaranteed, but possible.

0 Likes
DRUMRichardson
Enthusiast - Level 2

Right?  You'd think big red would be catching on to these type of things.  But... I guess progress is slow in the ivory tower.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Still waiting on my LG G2 5.x update... Smiley Sad

0 Likes
DRUMRichardson
Enthusiast - Level 2

I find it amazing that no one from Verizon has responded to my query.  Must be in the training manual to not give any real information other than "did you hard reset" or "go to this page everyday and wait".

0 Likes