STOP BLAMING SAMSUNG ON THE NOTE 4 MARSHMELLOW UPDATE VERIZON
UKNOWJP

SAMSUNG RELEASED THE MARSHMELLOW UPDATE ALREADY. THE HOLD UP IS ON VERIZON SIDE, LIKE USUAL, WITH ITS TWEETS ON ALL THE VERIZON BLOAT WARE!! WHICH NOBODY CARES FOR ANYWAYS. FOR A MULTI BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY YOU ARE THE WORST WHEN IT COMES TO DELIVERING SOFTWARE UPDATES TO YOUR CUSTOMERS. TO THINK WE'RE GOING TO GET MARSHMELLOW WHEN ANDROID COMES OUT WITH "N". AT THE LEAST TAKE OWNERSHIP OF YOUR FAILURE AND DON'T PASS THE BLAME. YOU COULD AT THE VERY LEAST OFFER YOUR CUSTOMERS A DATE. I'VE BEEN A LOYAL CUSTOMER FOR OVER A DECADE, MAIN9 BECAUSE YOUR SPEED AND SIGNAL STRENGTH IS THE BEST. BUT, WITH THE NEED FOR UPDATED SECURITY FEATURES, OPERATING SYSTEM PATCHES THAT COME WITH THESE UPDATES, I'M THINKING OF LEAVING. MY SECURITY IS MORE IMPORTANT, AND I WISH YOU WOULD FEEL THE SAME WAY VERIZON! SO DO YOU HAVE ANY DIRECT ANSWERS FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING FOR THE NOTE 4 MARSHMELLOW  UPDATE?

0 Likes
Re: STOP BLAMING SAMSUNG ON THE NOTE 4 MARSHMELLOW UPDATE VERIZON
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

All caps... Nope,not going to read it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

UKNOWJP

Lol your funny

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Manufacturers admitted in the past 3 years they get this stuff in advance and manufacturers incorporate them themselves. They even charge carriers to do this. If it is so hard for manufacturers to do this then they should stop doing it and do what Apple does, but of course they are not because they break profits quicker in the US by doing this.

0 Likes
Rawndart
Enthusiast - Level 1

But all caps means it's well thought out and rational, doesn't it?

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

TL/DR

SCREAMING

Volleybill54
Enthusiast - Level 1

He does raise a valid point, however.  You buy this years greatest phone, and in one years time, Big Red wants you to think it is obsolete, outdated.  They want you to drop hundreds of dollars more for the next great thing, while crawling out updates for your not-paid-off-yet phone.  Really [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] to be a dedicated, long-time customer, especially when the company only cares about selling you the next phone, not keeping your one year old phone up to date.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Samsung wants people to buy the latest and greatest device. Not Verizon Wireless. VZW is just selling you a service plan.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.