Samsung Credit
tk3765
Contributor - Level 3

Well, for what it is worth I have definitive timing, or maybe what should be definitive timing, on the incentive/loyalty credit.  The $100 credit has been posted to my bill for the third billing cycle post the exchange and not three billing cycles post the return of the phone; which Verizon received the week of Thanksgiving.

Now the only question is whether or not Verizon will apply the recent $15.00/month payment promotion for the phone like I was told by the CS rep last week.  He indicated three months on that one as a separate issue from the credit.

Even so, if that one gets tossed, I have officially cleared the deep, dark, tunnel of the Note 7 return fiasco exactly 2 months after the exchange.

TK

Re: Samsung Credit
Dbeak
Contributor - Level 1

I ordered the 7Edge on 10/12 and returned the second Note 7 11/25 and the $100 credit was posted today! As much as I would LOVE to see the $15/month payment promotion that we all deserve I do not feel hopeful Smiley Sad

In any event I too am elated that this nightmare is finally over!!!! Smiley Happy

Re: Samsung Credit
LISHRODRIGUEZ
Enthusiast - Level 3

I received the Samsung credit but it's been a fight to get reimbursed for the accessories.