Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Credit
tk3765
Novice

Well, for what it is worth I have definitive timing, or maybe what should be definitive timing, on the incentive/loyalty credit.  The $100 credit has been posted to my bill for the third billing cycle post the exchange and not three billing cycles post the return of the phone; which Verizon received the week of Thanksgiving.

Now the only question is whether or not Verizon will apply the recent $15.00/month payment promotion for the phone like I was told by the CS rep last week.  He indicated three months on that one as a separate issue from the credit.

Even so, if that one gets tossed, I have officially cleared the deep, dark, tunnel of the Note 7 return fiasco exactly 2 months after the exchange.

TK

Labels (1)
Re: Samsung Credit
Dbeak
Novice

I ordered the 7Edge on 10/12 and returned the second Note 7 11/25 and the $100 credit was posted today! As much as I would LOVE to see the $15/month payment promotion that we all deserve I do not feel hopeful Smiley Sad

In any event I too am elated that this nightmare is finally over!!!! Smiley Happy

Re: Samsung Credit
LISHRODRIGUEZ

I received the Samsung credit but it's been a fight to get reimbursed for the accessories.