Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G not 5G
Bostonboy66
Enthusiast - Level 1

Bought my Note 10+ 5G back in 2019 hoping to get 5G when i could afford it. We finally upgraded our plan to unlimited with 5G. i needed a new sim card for 5G, ordered one received it today, installed it and nothing. Spend 45 minutes on chat because phone wait was over an hour to speak to a human. Did everything they told me to try and nothing. So I went to the Verizon store and was told that the phone was made really before 5G was starting so paid extra for nothing, wasted time trying and now got a phone that is supposed to be 5G and it is really not. Samsung it really to blame for this very deceiving act of false advertising of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G. I was a big Samsung fan but the last few years their products are not the high quality of years past from their phone and to their smart watches. I am think of going to the dark side of buying Apple products. going to wait and see if is going to be the Samsung Galaxy 22 or the Apple 14

Labels (1)
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G not 5G
I-AM-Crypto

So after some extensive research, I have found out the possible reason why these note 10 plus 5Gs are not getting the 5G network. So the original Note 10+5G came with a 4G SIM card. To fix this issue call Verizon ask the customer service representative to check your SIM card and see if it's a 4G or 5G SIM card. I'm about 99.5% sure it's going to say 4G. Verizon should send you a free 5G SIM card to replace it. Hope this helps you and anybody else that has this issue. I am crypto signing out. 

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G not 5G
Na62
Enthusiast - Level 1

Sim card will not solve problem. I have new Sim. I it gets 5G while in Verizon store. I the second you step out door. All 3 other devices receive 5G. My phone has never got 5G.

Don't think it ever will. Bought new phone this week. Because I have was trapped. This phone was very expensive. Bummer

0 Likes