Samsung Galaxy Note 2 won't update code 410
maralyn225

I've been  having this problem since the update came out, May 1st I believe, my phone just will not update. I've done at least 3 or 4 factory resets. I think it's really important I get this installed too because I've noticed that since the update came out, and I haven't been able to get it, my data usage sky rocketed. I looked into it and realized that I'm now, all of a sudden, using my data when I'm at home connected to my WiFi. I found a previous question exactly like this for a different device and the answer to it was factory reset, which I too figured would fix it up, but did not. Does anyone know what I have to do to get my phone to take this update? This is not the first problem I have had with the phone, I've also had my contacts disapear, and google freeze constantly to name a few problems off the top of my head. Often my phones email says "sync error" I was told to factory reset to fix these problems too, which never did, I also was told to clear the cache which made no difference either. Any help would be much appreciated!

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 won't update code 410
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having the ability to benefit from an update is important to us maralyn225. Let's work on the issues your having. The factory reset is our last resort to fixing functionality issues with a phone and I see you have done a few resets. What software is currently on your phone? From home screen, select apps ( located in the lower right), from the apps tab, select settings, select about phone, and view the build number. If you continue to have issues, we will need to review replacement options if you are still under warranty and no damage to your phone. I look forward to hearing from you.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes