Samsung Galaxy Note 4 service problems
Csbrooks0721

I have had my Note 4 for 5 months and for the last 2 months I can't hold a signal in my own house. 9 times out of 10 when I look at my phone my signal is 1 bar of 1x. Even when I'm out and I have 2 or 3 bars of 4Glte I drop calls like crazy. I have gone to a Store and they replaced my SIM card and no change. I have factory reset it and everything but to no avail.

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 service problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want you to always have the best service. Are you on a call when you get the 1x icon? What kind of device did you have prior to the Note 4? Were you having the same issues? Are you noticing issues with your data and text messages?

NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Csbrooks0721

Normally I'm not on a call when I have the 1x symbol, but if I have the 1x symbol it doesn't change when I'm in a call. Before I had my Note 4, I had a Samsung Galaxy S5. I didn't have the signal issue with my Samsung Galaxy S5, but my wife's Samsung Galaxy S6 usually only has 1, sometimes 2 more bars than my Note 4. Her S6 isn't on 1x as much as my Note 4, but it is on 3G quite a bit. My data and text services have problems from time-to-time. Sometimes I have to turn my phone on airplane mode and back off to get my data to work correctly.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for getting back to me with that information. We want to get to the bottom of this for you as quickly as possible. In which zip code are you having this issue?
NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Csbrooks0721

42450, mostly.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having the best service possible is always our goal. Please reply back to the private message I am sending you so we can access your account to investigate this further.

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes