Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 cracked screen not covered by Asurion Insurance
JITSIN52

I have the same problem..Before i got insurance from verizon,they confirmed that note 8 screen,water damage,lost stolen etc. was covered. so i got the insurance..after month and half my phone screen cracked .and i contacted them.They file a claim with asurian..and they wanted to charge me $199 for phone replacement because they don't fix the screen for $29 as Verizon told me.I told them why would i get refurbished one? and pay $199...contacted VERIZON and talked to the headquarter they all lied to me .I have been with Verizon about 10 years ,BEWARE ...THEY DON'T FIX CRACKED SCREEN. no more verizon after my 2 years are up in april 2020.I wish i could leave them now .ASURIAN AND VERIZON are liars.

0 Likes
JITSIN52

WHY your reps lie then? they told me that screen was covered.. whatever

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

it's never been covered!!

vincecr

The Note 8+ was originally not on the list to have screen repairs. I cracked my screen in July, started a claim but was told it would be $199 to replace the phone. I waited a few weeks and called back to finish the claim and found out it had been added to the list and was charged $29.99.  If you haven't already, try calling them again.

0 Likes
Proudshamrock

I know I'm late to the party, but hopefully someone will stumble across this.... 

I have a Note 8 and the phone fell off the table and chipped the screen in the bottom right corner and it also has a small but very annoying scratch in the middle of the screen. I have Total Mobile Protection and this is what I found:

Your Device: Samsung Note 8 Black
ZIP Code:78023

Repair Cracked Screen
$ 29 Deductible Features
$29 deductible per repair
**Keep your original device
**Replaced with original manufacturer parts
**12 month warranty

I believe I'm clearly reading that Assurion DOES repair a cracked screen for $29. Is this correct or have I read it wrong? 

So I proceeded to file a claim when I was rudely interrupted before I could even finish the claim process with a blurb statingthat I did NOT qualify for a cracked screen repair.

So which is it? They say I'm covered then they tell me I'm all of a sudden not?

Any ideas? 

Thank you, 

0 Likes