Samsung Note 10
janetlr2000

Is anyone else having this problem with Galaxy Note 10 -

Unable to charge battery due to this message "your phone's temperature i too low……."  when the phone is NOT too cold.  I even warmed it just in case.  It will only charge a little then stops.  I MUST have this phone for work even more so now that everyone is working from home.  

Been on the phone and to a Verizon store and spent no less than 8 hours trying to get this problem solved.  I've been told that Verizon wont replace this defective equipment and that is wrong.  Anyone else?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Note 10
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of having an operable device and we'll be happy to help. When did this issue start? Is the device software up to date? Have you tried restarting your device?

ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes
ERIMAT44

software was updated last wee.  my phone finally died so now i cant even open anything because its dead. wont charge from any source that i use, wall charger,  wireless charger

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It’s awful to hear your phone is unable to operate or to accept a charge, ERIMAT44. There’s little more to do in the way of troubleshooting, since you provided all the details prior to it going dead. I’ve sent a Private Note so we can discuss the next steps.

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes