Samsung Note 4 WiFi
Jim_K

I have a Note 4, I cannot connect to my company's WiFi (I have the password to all 3 routers), but can connect every place else. Others around me with Samsung phones running Android 4.4 can connect. I connected with my Amazon Echo too, what could be the problem?

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Note 4 WiFi
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jim_K,

That's definitely no fun that you can't connect to the wi-fi at your company! Let's get this solved. What happens when we try to connect? Do you get any sort of an error message? Was this working at some point?

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Jim_K

Yes it did connect, I really cannot tell you when it stopped, it was in Jan 2015 though. So when I go to connect it'll say connecting... then it changes to Saved, secured and the other 2 routers say they are Turned off. when I select one that says its turned off it'll change to Saved, secured and the other 2 will say Turned off. I do also have this problem with my Nexus 10 tablet that started happening when it was upgraded to Android Lollipop 5.0. But to my knowledge my phone hasn't had any upgrades in a few months.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jim_K,

We understand how important having wifi access it. To verify your device is able to connect to other wifi connections? Just not work? We encourage you to check your device settings under wifi and make sure you are compatible with your router. At times this can change without you knowing.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Jim_K

How do I know if I'm compatible? I know I am at home and the security WPA/WPA2/FT PSK I believe hasn't changed according to the onsite IT who has no control of the WiFi here.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jim_K,

Thanks for that additional information.  Let's place the device in safe mode and test to see if anything changes with your connection; http://vz.to/1qZXlVT . Please let us know the results.

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Jim_K

I get the same results with the WiFi when I'm in Safe Mode

0 Likes