Re: Samsung Note 7 Refund?
MECHDILO
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon totally drop the ball with this recall/refund situation. I agree they probably would respond better to BBB complaints or class action law suit since obviously doing right by their customers is just to much to handle. They can't keep your money if you return the phone. Demand to speak to the supervisors boss if you continue to get the run around. Make sure you document everyone you speak to and have all your ducks in a roll when you call to straighten this out. I received a refund back to my credit card on 11/2/16 for one phone still waiting for the second refund to post. This happened only after I involved a supervisor who knew what to do to escalate the refund.

josepht_vzw
Verizon Employee
steelspine,

I completely understand your frustration. The refund should come back to you in the original form of payment. Was this at a corporate store or an authorized retailer? If you aren't sure, you can find the location here and it will clarify: Verizon Stores Near Me | Verizon Wireless .

JosephT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
AHEDRICK21
Enthusiast - Level 2

I paid money down plus making payments, so the phone wasn't free. No I'm not saying that you meant me...but either way the phone is now useless to us all. I bought it in September and never used it and I'm still paying for my bill. I never used it because I was scared it would catch on fire. I continued to use my old phone through another company. I was trying to wait for them to get everything sorted bf canceling with the other company. Now I have 2 bills, one of which is useless and it looks like people are not getting thier money back.

0 Likes