Samsung Note...Horrible service and Now wont charge. Says use facoty cord for quicker charge. When it is plugged in with the factory cord. Any ideas?
Eagles49

Says use facoty cord for quicker charge.  When it is plugged in with the factory cord.  Any ideas?  I was out of town and it wouldn't charge, couldn't use m GPS to get around.  Such a pain!  Charged it all day and it was still dead.  Went to bed that night, plugged it in and it was fine the next morning!  It worked fine for two days and this morning it is dead again.   Any suggestions???

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Note...Horrible service and Now wont charge.  Says use facoty cord for quicker charge.  When it is plugged in with the factory cord.  Any ideas?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Eagles49!

I'd be happy to help you get to the bottom of this! Have you tried using a different charger with the device?

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Note...Horrible service and Now wont charge. Says use facoty cord for quicker charge. When it is plugged in with the factory cord. Any ideas?
JustWulf_com
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm starting to get random signal drops a few times every hour. Not sure what is going on there since I live in Minneapolis, MN. It must be Verizon updating their towers or something strange.

Even though you have your OEM cord for the Note 3, you need to make sure you're getting at least 2 Amps from the power source. you won't get a fast charge with plugging it into a USB or even using a different android charger port that goes into the wall since they are all 1 Amp or 1.5 Amps. You have to charge it with the original Note 3 wall port to USB.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Note...Horrible service and Now wont charge. Says use facoty cord for quicker charge. When it is plugged in with the factory cord. Any ideas?
dmiller15

Same here. Horrible signal at all times. I very very rarely get 4g service. My charger does not work and this is the second charger ive had. Customer service will be so polite and go through 2 days of troubleshooting before they finally say hey man w dont carry the charger for your phone... take this free standard charger. Which takes 8 hours or so for a single charge. We paid over 300 dollars and signed a 2 year contract and when something is wrong were told hey you better call samsung. The support for this phone is bullshit and Verizon should be ashamed of it.

0 Likes