Samsung Soak Test?
vnvjeep

Back when I was still using Motorola devices, I was frequently able to participate in soak tests... ie. where Verizon/Moto would send the next update out to your phone before the rest of the world gets it in order to report bugs, etc.  I was wondering if there's a similar program for the Samsung phones... and if so, how can I sign up?

Thanks,

-Mike

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Soak Test?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for your question vnvjeep. We certainly would love for you to have the opportunity to test out software before they are released to the public. We do not have that information, but you can reach out to Samsung if they offer that option by calling 888-987-4357 or visiting there support page www.samsung.com/us/support/contact Thanks again for the question.

-PeterV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vnvjeep

Thanks for the suggestion, Peter.  Well, I contacted them, but they threw it back in your court.  They said that "this type of program is only available from the service providers, as these devices are sold by them only".  And then they proceeded to send me a link to look for careers at Samsung.  <sigh>

Any other ideas?

Thanks!

-Mike

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Samsung doesn't have a similar testing process like Motorola for their system updates.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes