Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung allow Upgrade
rpm1300p

I just read an article that says Samsung is considering allowing Note 7 users to upgrade when their next phone hits the market.  It was in Korean but i used my Note 7 to translate it.  Has anyone else heard this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung allow Upgrade
Acrillix

Key word is considering. This has not been an official statement so I would not bother wasting your time on this. Until Samsung official states this is a thing, I wouldn't stress over it. phersonAnn154sprmankalelmama23dogs​ have you guys seen anything on this?

pherson
Leader

Nope, and I dont read fluent Korean.

0 Likes
Acrillix

Hahaha

0 Likes
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

Nope and it doesn't make sense to have such a promotion later when they are currently giving a $100 credit if the customer purchases another Samsung phone for turning in their Note 7 now.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Acrillix

Thank you. Samsung is losing $5 BILLION dollars on this mistake (Note7). Between production, paying people to make them, shipping, customer service/tech reps, etc etc etc....

It's even crazy they will pay you $25 to not have their brand of smartphone!

I get it... You got the newest shiny thing and it became possessed and tried to murder your family.. But think of how now, you get to get a new phone - paid $100 or $25, a entire full refund...

0 Likes
rpm1300p

Is Ralph Nader still alive?  Someone needs to get Us Rule on the phone!

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

Well, how very nice of Samsung.  Unfortunately Samsung isn't our cell carrier and if you have Devce Payments, is Samsung going to pay them off?  

0 Likes
rpm1300p

Yes much like the great Fiero fiasco.

0 Likes
Predator7
Novice

Note 7 user will get $100 off for Samsung S8 or S8 Plus

0 Likes