Samsung galaxy radio frequencies lacking - Apple wins
colfrmb2
Contributor - Level 1

well it's taken a couple of years of my own investigations and Internet searching to come up with proof of my suspicions.   The note 5 (as was the note 4) is seriously lacking in radio frequency coverage compared to the iPhone iPhones. In areas with lots of coverage and state-of-the-art signal towers, this doesn't appear to be a problem. But anywhere else you can encounter serious connectivity  issues and your note 5 can become virtually useless as a phone. Now I don't know whether this has been fixed thru software updates or even if it's possible to fix thru software updates.  But I really wish that this could be resolved because I much prefer the note line to any iPhone. But if I can't get it to take a call and hold it where I live, the thing is the boat anchor for me.  The disappointing thing as far is Verizon goes is that I wasted hundreds of dollars and tons of time hoping that new or different phones, etc could solve these problems and I would suddenly have Functional note 5. Restocking fees, etc.   does anybody know if the order of coverage is hardware related or software related and whether that has been upgraded?  

0 Likes