Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung galaxy radio frequencies lacking - Apple wins
colfrmb2
Novice

well it's taken a couple of years of my own investigations and Internet searching to come up with proof of my suspicions.   The note 5 (as was the note 4) is seriously lacking in radio frequency coverage compared to the iPhone iPhones. In areas with lots of coverage and state-of-the-art signal towers, this doesn't appear to be a problem. But anywhere else you can encounter serious connectivity  issues and your note 5 can become virtually useless as a phone. Now I don't know whether this has been fixed thru software updates or even if it's possible to fix thru software updates.  But I really wish that this could be resolved because I much prefer the note line to any iPhone. But if I can't get it to take a call and hold it where I live, the thing is the boat anchor for me.  The disappointing thing as far is Verizon goes is that I wasted hundreds of dollars and tons of time hoping that new or different phones, etc could solve these problems and I would suddenly have Functional note 5. Restocking fees, etc.   does anybody know if the order of coverage is hardware related or software related and whether that has been upgraded?  

Labels (1)
0 Likes