Samsung has software problem w/ 6.0 that Verizon seems to be clueless about
KYAKRS

Note 4 repetitive crashes since upgrade. Go on any Note 4 blog, here or Android Central- many users are complaining about crashes, so I doubt its just Verizon. What is Samsung doing about this???

0 Likes
Re: Samsung has software problem w/ 6.0 that Verizon seems to be clueless about
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KYAKRS-

Our goal is for you to continue enjoying your phone without any issues. I am sorry to learn the latest software is causing your phone not to function as it should. Can you please tell me more about the phone crashing? What exactly happens? Does it happen when using an specific app?

CarmenT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KYAKRS

Crash and reboot is completely random; doesn't depend on any application. I

used Verizon software repair tool, which factory reset phone, so all apps

had to be restored, and same crashes occur. This is apparently common

across many, many Note4's, since Marshmallow upgrade. Just go to Note 4

forum on Android Central and you will see this is wide-spread issue...

Verizon should be asking Samsung for fix; its in their code!!!!

On Sun, May 28, 2017 at 12:30 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Samsung is the one who has to write the code and incorporate it into the fix.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

clbutler
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having these exact same problems for the last month. This morning however, I'm getting Recovery reboot and directly into a system update, no command loop.... phone isn't loading up. So frustrated.

0 Likes
Ipsum

I've had the same issue. I even went through the software repair process to fix it, but that didn't work either. What did finally work for me is https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.thedarken.wl​, that's the WakeLock app. I set it to PARTIAL_WAKE_LOCK and am pleased with the results.

If you look through the comments on the app, you'll see that many people have saved their Note4s with this app.

0 Likes