Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung recall handled terribly
MICRYD61

I purchased a Galaxy  Note 7 for my college bound daughter.  We  bought the phone at a corporate store in Port Huron, MI.  When the recall was announced, she had moved to Ypsilanti, MI, some ninety miles away to start college, while I have moved to Florida.  She went to a Verizon store in Ypsilanti and was told she must go to a corporate store.  The closest store was in Ann Arbor.  Not having a car, she able to secure a ride from a friend to Ann Arbor.  At the store there, she was told she must go back to the original store where she purchased the phone.  She went back the to Port Huron store only to be told her phone was not affected by the recall.   Because of the laziness, lack of any initiative, and/or just plain stupidity of your associates, my daughter wound up driving almost 200 miles that day to be told information that should have available at any Verizon store.  I am completely disgusted by this poor excuse for customer service especially considering the seriousness of the Galaxy Note 7 recall.  You are the most expensive cell provider out there, but I really do not feel I am getting what I am paying for.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung recall handled terribly
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

As far as I know, ALL Note 7's are affected by the recall.

0 Likes