Scheduled Email Function - Note 5
Doctorblink

I recently upgraded from the Note 4 to the Note 5 because my line of work entails constant communications.  I need a phone that can help me manage various business-related e-mails.  Specifically, I used to heavily rely on the Scheduled Email function, which allowed me to quickly compose an e-mail but schedule a specific day and time when the phone would send the email to the recipient. This was extremely helpful when not being able to send a reply during late night hours or over the weekend, etc.,

I have spent so much time trying to see if I could somehow activate this important feature but to no avail.  What is also disappointing is that on page 65 of the User's Manual (beneath: Composing and Sending Email), the instructions still indicate that a customer can "tap the menu button for more options, including send e-mail to myself, scheduled email, Priority and Security options."  Unless you can help to restore this important feature on my phone, this information is quite misleading.

I hope to hear from you soon!  I hope you can help.

0 Likes
Re: Scheduled Email Function - Note 5
Doctorblink

I spoke with a Verizon representative earlier today and they were extremely patient and very helpful when trying to reactivate this feature. Unfortunately, it turns out that this function has been removed from the phone. Should anyone require this important item, I highly recommend downloading the Boomerang app for Android.  If you have a Gmail account, which hopefully you do, you can synchronize both e-mail accounts (through Gmail) and Boomerang will let you send scheduled e-mail from either two accounts. After spending several hours trying to resolve this glitch, I empathize with anyone who may heavily rely on this work-related feature and I wanted to share.

0 Likes