Screen Name
legslujack

Just a newbie to this forum. When you finish a comment or response, what buttons do you press to enter your screen name from your profile?

Thank you for any response in advance.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Screen Name
cox1465
Enthusiast - Level 3

Your screen name automatically shows up...It only shows your full name to you....We see the screen name

View solution in original post

0 Likes
cox1465
Enthusiast - Level 3

Your screen name automatically shows up...It only shows your full name to you....We see the screen name

0 Likes
legslujack

Thanks for your response. I did notice this a few minutes later as the name did not change right away. I refreshed the screen a couple of times.

Just one more question. In order to send an e-mail with a response as a heads up, I take it you click on the @ below. Can you please confirm what else needs to be done so I know it worked properly.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Like this?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
legslujack

Sorry Ann, not sure what your reply is advising. When I click the "a" character in blue, it opens a box - Select a user to mention. Can you just advise what are my last steps after replying to ensure an e-mail is forwarded to the individual you are replying to as a backup.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your  screen name is automatically listed as the creator of the post.

Perhaps this will explain the @ symbol.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can't guarantee that an e-mail will be sent to an individual as a backup.  Yes, you can Mention someone as Ann154 said, but unless that individual has their preferences set to receive e-mail notification of Mentions, they won't receive one.

legslujack

Thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

legslujack,

Welcome to our forums! I know it’s important to know how to navigate through the site and not miss the replies. I’m glad you were able to have your questions answered by the community; they’ve pointed you in the right direction for both inquiries. Let us know if you have any additional concerns.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
legslujack

Thank you.

0 Likes