Service??
Goose22
Enthusiast - Level 1

Has anyone else been having problems with Verizon being so slow lately? Places that I used to get 4G, I am now getting 3G and it slows my phone down horribly! This has been happening for a few days now. Anyone else experience this?

Re: Service??
rckt82
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes!  at work my phone constantly cycles between 4g, 3g, and 1x. While my phone is trying to lock on my phone is useless for data and it kills my battery during the cycling. I have to keep my phone plugged in at work. There's a Verizon tower about 1-2 miles from my office too.  I posted a similar awhile ago. The only "fix" suggested was a factory reset. Which didn't fix the issue caused by the lollipop ota. At home it's a weak 4g now. I'd rather be back on Kitkat. I hope I dont have to root my phone to get rid of these issues since Verizon hasn't confirmed the bug and therefore isn't addressing it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Goose22, that's definitely not the type of service experience we want to see you have when using your phone. What zip code are you in? Is there any difference between indoor service and outdoors?

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
lgalloway
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been experiencing this same problem and after reading many posts and forums online, it seems like many of us are. But for some reason Verizon does not seem to have any answers for this fix... ????

For those of us who depend on our cell phone for business reasons it is a huge problem.

Verizon - can we get any kind of advice on how to fix this issue or is it time to look into switching carriers?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
lgalloway It hurts me that you think that we would want you to go to another carrier. We want you to have the service that you deserve! What zip code are you in? What issues are you experiencing? Has anything changed on your phone recently, any new apps? We want to get you up and running!

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
lgalloway
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ever since the last update that came through, lollipop, service is horrible on my phone, at times not receiving texts and calls even when in a good service area, my battery gets drained even when not in use and all apps are closed. I've gone to the verizon store and called in to see what can be done to fix it and they pretty much said i need to wait for the next update to come out to fix some of these bugs... ???lets hope that these things are fixed because its just not acceptable. I rely on my phone for work and if its unreliable then I need to look into other options.

Lilespo
Enthusiast - Level 2

I See others are experiencing the same problems as I am since installing update IOS 8.3 verizon must know that it's them and not us...I'd like to know if anyone has gotten any inro from Verizon on what they plan on doing to fix and compensate us for the undependability as well as additional aggravation  and wasted time we are being forced to endure??!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your feedback is appreaciated. The last thing we want is for you to look for another provider. We have compiled data for the manufacturer as well as the software team.

This data is vital in order to come up with a software update to resolve the issues that have been mentioned by you and others. We do not have the ETA for the update at this time, but we are aware that it it being worked on.

TamaraH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes