Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Since I got the 5.1.1 update, network keeps on dropping in and out
note4issues

My phone would go from having no network to 4G then no network every 2 to 3 minutes.

I'm backing up my phone now so I can do a reset to see if this problem will go away.  I'm hoping that it is not the update that destroys the network antenna on this phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Since I got the 5.1.1 update, network keeps on dropping in and out
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Your phone should be in tip top shape. Does this happen everywhere you go? What is the zip code? If you are going to do the reset please keep us updated with the outcome so we can further assist.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Since I got the 5.1.1 update, network keeps on dropping in and out
pgozinya69

I have the same problem. Factory reset did nothing. Went to verizon and they sent me on a wild goose chase, the samsung guy at Best Buy is telling me verizon is trying to rip me off by essentially keeping my money and not giving me what I paid for. I go back to verizon and the manager insists that they have no control over how late the updates are and blame it all on samsung. Then they tell me the only way they can help me is if sign for a two year contract. Instead of trying to help me, they badgered me on and on about this contract to the point of me having to leave because i knew i was an inch from losing my cool. I am so disapointed in verizon. Almost disgusted really.

0 Likes