Since update my phone spontaneously puts in progress calls on hold and immediately calls the same number or worse, a random number from my recent call list like a conference call. I have had to call people back 3 or 4 times just to have it repeated each t
Obsummer

Since update my phone spontaneously puts in progress calls on hold and immediately calls the same number or worse, a random number from my recent call list like a conference call. I have had to call people back 3 or 4 times just to have it repeated each time within the first 60 seconds of the call!  Anyone have this happen? Is this a Samsung or Verizon issue?

0 Likes
Re: Since update my phone spontaneously puts in progress calls on hold and immediately calls the same number or worse, a random number from my recent call list like a conference call. I have had to call people back 3 or 4 times just to have it repeated ea
TamaraH_VZW
Verizon Employee

That's pretty weird, Obsummer.
I have not heard of this before, but we will dig deeper to get a resolution.
Can you see if it does this when it is in Safe Mode http://vz.to/1azw3ZB?

TamaraH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes