Slow data speed Note 10+ 5g
LJJ3

Ever since I switched from my Note 8 to this new phone, my data speed, call quality and connectivity are in the dumps.  

I now have dropped calls, people saying I am breaking up, and non existent data speeds in places where I NEVER had a problem with my ond phone.

I have switched sim cards, reset network settings, blah blah.  I have spent no less than 6 hours on the phone with various tech support people only to get, there is no problem.  OBVIOUSLY there is a problem.

I could go back to Sprint and have better service than this.... as a matter of fact, for the cost, that is a valid thought

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Slow data speed Note 10+ 5g
bearone21
Legend

are you in a 5g area or just buy the phone?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to read that you are having trouble with your service. The last thing we want is for you to think about leaving us. Reliable service is a must and we are here to help. What is your ZIP Code? Do you know if other users in the area have the same trouble? 

RogerZ_VZW

0 Likes
Dricha17

Same problem. Nothing has changed in mybarea or usage since I had the S9+ except this new "better" phone. Is this a known issue or common among others? Why upgrade to downgrade service?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important that you get a great connection, and we're here to help. What is your ZIP Code? BreannaH_VZW

0 Likes
Niceguy23663

When I go to other states the issues is not as severe.  I went to Cincinnati,  Ohio,  New York city, Phoenix,  AZ, and Silver City , NM and the phone worked better in all of those locations then it does when I am home in Virginia.

0 Likes
Niceguy23663

I got 4 bars with 5g and still get snail like speeds on my phone. This is my second one and my wife has the same phone and has the exact same issue.

0 Likes
Niceguy23663

It has to be network related. I would love to speak with a network engineer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the need for speed when it comes to your cell phone service, Niceguy23663. I depend on my cell phone for everything these days. I was able to review the network in your local area. I'm not showing any reported issues or outages with the network at this time. Are you having trouble while indoors or outdoors? How far from your location would you need to travel before you can pick up better service? Please keep us posted. KevinR_VZW

0 Likes
jukeboxhero1

I've never seen 5G on my Note 10+ 5G in any city listed that claimed it had it. Does my phone need a download?

0 Likes