Some questions from a frequent international traveler ;
dencar
Enthusiast - Level 2

1. Does the NOTE 4 support 4G on the networks in England / UK? (I know it works on 3G / Calls for GSM).

2. If not, what Verizon phones support 4G in the UK? What model numbers?

3. Should the hotspot feature work even if I use a 3rd party SIM (GSM) and that 3rd party supports it or is the Note 4 locked to only provide Hotspot capability under Verizon in the USA?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Some questions from a frequent international traveler ;
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dencar,

Great news! The Note 4 does work with the network in the U.K.! The international dial allow feature must be added to your existing plan if you wish to use the existing Verizon Wireless SIM. Calls are normally $1.29 per minute. We offer our customers a Global Value Plan that would bring the cost down to $0.99. The plan is $4.99 per billcycle. Mobile data and mobile data hotspot is available. Data is billed at $20.48 per MB or we offer 100MB for $25. See the details and sign up here: http://vz.to/17KseUf  .

If you are looking to use a SIM card from a local network, our 4G devices do come unlocked. If you are looking for details of what options are available, you would need to reach out to that provider.

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Some questions from a frequent international traveler ;
dencar
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sorry but I know the NOTE 4 works in the UK. My question was, does 4G work in the UK on the Note 4?

Thanks.

0 Likes