This is the worst phone I have ever had! I too have been a vzw customer for over 20 years but if I can't resolve the reliability issues I will leave Verizon ASAP!
Nukedude
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am waiting for my 4th Note 3 replacement! 3 for overheating and this last one is a display issue. I think they keep sending defective replacements. I don't know what to do except keep replacing them until I get one that works! This really sucks. I live in Metro San Diego,  92111 and I think I have seen 4g like 5 times on these phones. Very poor reception and terrible reliability! I guess the worse part I'd the hassle of getting support to actually listen. Last night it took over 2 hours to finally get tier 2 support.. Grrrr...

Re: This is the worst phone I have ever had! I too have been a vzw customer for over 20 years but if I can't resolve the reliability issues I will leave Verizon ASAP!
Not applicable

Yeah support is kind of busy the last few days dealing with the several MILLIONS yes MILLIONS of people wanting the new iPhones. Maybe you should blame all the people that think they need a shiny new iPhone the day it comes out. ow many support people do you think Verizon employs to handle these MILLIONS?

0 Likes
Re: This is the worst phone I have ever had! I too have been a vzw customer for over 20 years but if I can't resolve the reliability issues I will leave Verizon ASAP!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nukedude, it's important to us that you have a working device. The manufacturer warranty will provide you with the same make/model phone that you currently have. However, are you eligible to upgrade? Please dial #UPG to check your eligibility. If you're eligible to upgrade, you would be able to move to a different make/model phone.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes