Transfer photos from galaxy note 2 onto my laptop.
karenmiller1972

I have a Galaxy Note 2.  My laptop has Chrome downloaded and Firefox and runs Windows 8.  I can't find on my Galaxy Note 2 how to transfer all my photos/albums onto my microcard so I can just take it out and transfer them with the adaptor to my laptop like I used to do. 

I've tried Bluetoothing them to my laptop but it keeps telling me it has failed.

I do not want to email each individual picture to my email account and then save it to my laptop. 

When I plug in my phone to my laptop with a cord, it tells me it's linked and gives me the option of opening files, but it's never my pictures.  Its basic files and the Samsung driver, etc.  Nothing I can find for photos.

I'm up to 300+ photos on my phone that I really need to download and I'm getting seriously stressed about this.

Anybody have any help?  KK

0 Likes
Re: Transfer photos from galaxy note 2 onto my laptop.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Karenmiller1972. Thank you for taking the time to message in. We are here to help out with your pics. Have you tried going to your Gallery, selecting photos, and then selecting the Move or Copy options?

As long as your SD card is mounted, you should be able to select to either Move or Copy the photos over to your SD card. You may also want to try to Edit the photo, and then Save it. This should provide you with the option to save it in your memory card too.

When you connect your phone to your computer, and you select on your phone that you wish to use your phone as a media storage device, you will be able to view your phones content. The folder you will want to look for is titled DCIM. This is where your photos are stored. Let us know if this helps.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes