Re: Unable to upgrade? Forced to downgrade?
MICMAC59
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is unacceptable! I paid my LG G3 in 75% and turned it in to upgrade to the Note 7. I do not want anything less than a note 7. Give me back my LG G3 or a comparable phone to use until something is release that I would like to upgrade too. These low cost options are not comparable to what I had already owned and will not buy one. You can not take back what we have with out returning your half (our phones). You can not make up use our upgrade and pay for something we don't want and be stuck for 2 years!

Re: Unable to upgrade? Forced to downgrade?
DXLDRIVER
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree.  This whole thing has smelled fishy to me from the start.  I have seen nothing on the net explaining what is offially wrong with the Note 7.  All I have heard is it MIGHT be bad batteries. Mine has worked fine.

I had the Note 3 and held off until something as good as the Note 7 came along.  Now 100 people out of over 2 million have an issue.  Sound like an operator issue to me.

I had to set up my first note 7 and then my second note 7 (turn in was a pain in itself).   Now your saying I'm going have to do it again.  Problem is, forget the fact there is nothing comparable on the market right now, I would have to go through the head ache of going the through exchange process and setup of an inferior interim phone and then again when something comparable does come out.  Forget that!  I have better things to do.  Since I have a .00005 change of having a bad phone I'll just wait for the Note 8.  I'll take a 50 in a million chance my phone will blow up over going though all that any day.  P.S.  Serves Samsung right for following those [Removed] at Apple and going to a non-removable battery in the first place.  God forbid they do something stupid like take the ear phone jack away too.

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator