Unfortunately, the process com.sec.ims.android has stopped. Anyone know how to fix this??
McGibblez
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a Galaxy Note 4.

Occasionally i get this message and i cant receive or make phone calls or texts.  I have to restart my phone most of the time and it will work.  Sometimes i have to restart it multiple times to get it to work.

Also i get a message saying my sim card is unreadable and am forced to restart my phone.  This will happen repeatedly at a time. (happened 17 times in a row last week... had to keep restarting it and removing/replacing the sim card until it finally worked.  then it happened again later).

0 Likes
Re: Unfortunately, the process com.sec.ims.android has stopped.  Anyone know how to fix this??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is not normal McGibblez! Let's get some more clues to explore options to resolve! When did this issue start? Do you recall if it started after installation/update of a particular application or software? Same questions for the SIM card issue, also have you had the SIM card replaced?

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Unfortunately, the process com.sec.ims.android has stopped. Anyone know how to fix this??
McGibblez
Enthusiast - Level 1

The issue has been happening occasionally since the first week I had the phone (have owned the phone for about a month now).  Dont remember which apps i had downloaded at the time.  Same for the sim card issue, been happening randomly since i got the phone.  I have not had the sim card replaced yet, however i plan on going get it replaced soon to see if that is the issue.

0 Likes