Update/ calendar
Mhendricks11

My phone did an update today and now I can't read the events on my calendar . The background is white and the words are a light color purple so you can't see them. Do you plan to fix this? it's very frustrating !!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Update/ calendar
deloused
Master - Level 3

You’ll need to adjust the color/theme settings for the calendar app you’re using to change that

0 Likes
DaniR

I have adjusted my color settings and I still cannot see my calendar appointments or even the days.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

If you are having trouble with the funcationality of your device, you can begin troubleshooting the issue using this link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/troubleshooting/

EstevanC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DaniR,

I too use my calendar to keep up with my busy life, and would be concerned if an update caused the events to be difficult to read. Let’s see if we can get this figured out. I wanted to start by gathering some additional details. What specific calendar application are you using? What happened after you adjusted the colors/theme? Can you share a screenshot with us here? You can do this by simultaneously pressing the power and volume down button.

JosephE_VZW

0 Likes
andymom

I called customer support and they were u able to bring my calander back to the original.  I do not like this and have never had it with my previous carrier.  I want my original calander back

0 Likes