Update not available
DOC161

I am unable to update my phone to Marshmallow.  I have checked for update, and it keeps telling my that I am up to date.  The problem is that it is still operating on 5.1.1.  What do I need to do?  I also attempted via Kies to no avail.  Your assistance would be more than appreciated. This is beginning to get frustrating.

0 Likes
Re: Update not available
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Updates are definitely important. You can always check here for any update status: http://vz.to/14N84ef.

KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
rforeman

It is not showing up for me. I went into settings today and checked for updates and it tell me my Note 4 is up to date with 5.1.1.

0 Likes
rforeman

Also I tried using the Software Upgrade Assistant and that told me I was up to date. This [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] Smiley Sad

0 Likes
revoltlution
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon, you did not answer the question.

I have the same issue.  Note 4 on 5.1.1.  Manually search for available updates... says my phone is up to date on 5.1.1.  Why is this ok.

The 6.0.1 has been available for 18 days, why do our phones not show available updates?

0 Likes
LoCaPh

The update isn't available to me yet either. I even logged in to my account on the website and it told me that my phone is up to date.

0 Likes
fig95

I agree.  You did not answer his question.  I am having the same problem.  Over two weeks and nothing.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

fig95,

We understand the importance of the updates to all our phones. Software updates are releases in batches. Keep checking for the update to come to your device. 

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rforeman

Update finely came through last night.

0 Likes