Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Update will not apply. Receive message "Result: Update failed,410" What do I do?
Lindag05

Received a notice that there were updates.  "The first 2 software updates for your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 prepares your decive for the next update which is Android 5.0 Lollipop".  Then I click on download and it downloads.  Next I click on Install now - get the installing update message but end up with "Software update unsuccessful  Sorry, there was a problem updating your SAMSUNG SMN910V or "Result: Update failed, 410".  Have tried 3 times receiving the 410 message 2 tiems and the Sorry message 1 time.  What do I do to get the updates to apply?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Update will not apply.  Receive message "Result: Update failed,410"   What do I do?
Snn5
Sr. Leader

This happened to me on one of my phones updating to 4.4.2 a while back.  I had to get Verizon to replace it.  Update would never go through.  Something about the update was corrupted.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Update will not apply.  Receive message "Result: Update failed,410"   What do I do?
Snn5
Sr. Leader

This happened to me on one of my phones updating to 4.4.2 a while back.  I had to get Verizon to replace it.  Update would never go through.  Something about the update was corrupted.

0 Likes