Upgrade available?
Sundubious
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have a Note 7 on a payment plan but I obviously want to return this.  As I was checking my online account, it says "Upgrade Available" however when I tried to preorder the Pixel XL, I get the following message when checking out;

Oops! We can't complete your upgrade online. Please call Verizon Wireless Customer Service at 1-800-922-0204 to upgrade.

0 Likes
Re: Upgrade available?
markp_vzw
Verizon Employee

Sundubious, we’re sorry to see you’re having issues with exchanging your Note 7. Let’s make sure we can get you the phone you want to be in. To assist in completing the order, you can contact us over the phone at the number provided, or you can reach us through one of these options. http://vz.to/1Uh3OqS

0 Likes
Sundubious
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am still having this error message popping up when I am trying to upgrade.  I do not want to call as I want the pricing breakdown on screen so I can view all the different plans and phones. Ridiculous I can't upgrade online so I might as well move on to another provider that can service me.  $115 a month for unlimited and a crappy old Note 5 is not worth it anymore.

Oops! We can't complete your upgrade online. Please call Verizon Wireless Customer Service at 1-800-922-0204 to upgrade.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Sundubious wrote:

I might as well move on to another provider that can service me. $115 a month for unlimited

And what provider are you going to change to that gives you truly unlimited data? None.

0 Likes