Upgrade fee not waived
Max_Bet
Enthusiast - Level 1

Trying to upgrade to Note 20 Ultra.

Device description page show upgrade fee to be waived.

Checkout page shows $20 upgrade fee.

Verizon support no help.Device page shows upgrade fee to be waivedDevice page shows upgrade fee to be waivedCheckout page shows $20 upgrade feeCheckout page shows $20 upgrade fee

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Upgrade fee not waived
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You may have to pay the upgrade fee today, but then see a bill credit for the same amount on your next bill. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm also a little surprised that you aren't seeing the full sales tax for the full price of the phone on your "Due Today" summary. Unless your local tax law prevents it, you should be charged sales tax for the purchase price of the phone. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand your concern regarding the waiver of the upgrade fee and appreciate the screenshot. As provided on the screenshot, you will either see the waiver on the Due Today or Next Bill amount. Please review your next monthly invoice for the charge incurred. AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes