Usage Overview
Fam94

Does anyone know what happened with the usage overview under usage? You could click there and see the phone numbers you called and for how long and the same with the emails.  Started today that option has disapeared; does anyone knows if it was moved under another tab?

This has nothing to do withe the phone you use; it was a part of MyVerizon.

That was a very helpful feature in My Verizon ... so upset as I don't understand why they keep changing the account access. 

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Usage Overview
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to  view all your data usage details is crucial.  Let's get to the bottom of this together.  A private message has been sent to assist you further.

0 Likes
Lvshannan
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same issue has this been resolved?

0 Likes
Granny24

I am still having this problem.

0 Likes
scottbop

Has this been fixed?

0 Likes
Confused21
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would love some assistance too 

0 Likes
Confused21
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did they get it fixed for you? If so, please share how 

0 Likes
Lvshannan
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not even a word or response from their customer service on a fix/work around or update on this issue.  Come on Verizon!!  When I need to get my call times, duration and text usage with that information, I am getting very frustrated.  If they did away with it, I'll be going elsewhere.  Hope it gets figured out soon!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure we have all the details.  A private message has been sent to assist you further.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's see what's going on. First, are you using My Verizon on the website or the app?

0 Likes