VURDNK1 Problems Please help
DevinPotter
Enthusiast - Level 3

Here are my problems after latest update VURDNK1 previous update I am encountering was better  my phone is in good working condition  phone mailed to samsung I can verifie.

Can any one. Please help me

1. Inconsistent 4G LTE in same area diff days

2. Calls take a few seconds before connecting.

3. During phone calls I echo's inermedantly

4. Voice to text not working stops half way

5. Internet just says upload arrow only when try to use

Things I have tryed to fix my phone

1. Battery pull 10 min no (SIM) or (SD)

2. Factory hard rest power and home button

3. New (SIM)

4. Moble data on and roaming turned on

5. Network set to CDMA/LTE/EVDO

6. Dialed *228 

7. Samsung store in Best buy reflash kernal and       baseban

0 Likes
Re: VURDNK1 Problems  Please help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us, DevinPotter. Sorry to hear of the issues you are encountering with your Note 3 after updating your phone. We're here to help work with you in getting your phone working normally again! Thank you for all the steps you have taken with your phone thus far. Let's give this option a try, not sure if you have tried this yet. This is called a wipe cache partition. Just follow these steps, http://vz.to/1yz3pc4 but when you reach step 3, please choose Wipe Cache Partition. Do not chooser wipe data/ Factory Reset.

Test out and let us know if this helps with some of these issues after the update was performed.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
DevinPotter
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have done that 4 time when I factory hard reset the phone  with no luck  this is very frustrating I cam from the Samsung fascinate to galaxy s3 to the galaxy note 3.   All have bad software im temped to let Samsung in best buy wipe the os off the phone but only as last chance of trying to get my phone fix.    That step dose not help

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry the previous steps didn't work DevinPotter. I know how important it is to have a working phone. We can always review your account for warranty replacements. IF you have no damage to your device we can replace it with a certified like new phone of the same model. Have you taken the phone to a corporate store for a hands on evaluation?

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
DevinPotter
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have gone to Verizon store here in Brigham city utah they have looked at phone  everything looks good!  on your guys end same with best but store with Samsung inside in logan utah    please look at what you can do for me ????

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your patience is greatly appreciated DevinPotter! You can expect a communication from to get this resolved. We're looking forward to your reply.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes