Re: VZW late to the Pie Party for Note 9
melissap_vzw
Verizon Employee

Darly, I know how much I depend on my online account. I want to make sure we can resolve your log in issue. Are you getting this error through the app or online? Are you having trouble accessing any other sites? Have you cleared your cache and cookies?

Melissa_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

darly
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's all good Melissa. I called support and they got me back on my online

account. I'm not going to worry about the Community side. I just wanted to

get to my billing etc. The unlocked version will push out after the

carrier models I found out, so I can wait. Thanks.

On Sat, Feb 9, 2019 at 2:14 PM melissap_vzw <forums@verizonwireless.com>

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh great! I'm glad you were able to get back onto your account. Thank you so much for keeping us posted, darly. 

Have a wonderful week! 

VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

Fyrftr19
Enthusiast - Level 1

Sounds a lot like a canned answer. All other Verizon phones are updated, at least the one eligible. I think it's ridiculous there isn't even a clue when.

Signed a very unhappy long time customer (since 1999)!

lynnatplay
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm waiting so I can finally use the wireless android auto function. An $800 head unit and $1000 phone and months later I'm still no closer to finally not having to wire in my phone. So sad for one of the top tier phone networks. And I don't want to hear about safety testing for devices. The same devices from other carriers have already implemented it, and there's no way they test every phone or bug reports, crashes and fixes wouldn't exist!

0 Likes
lynnatplay
Enthusiast - Level 1

Finally!! Got the notice to update this morning, in progress now. Hopefully all the features I've been waiting to use work. What's weird is my wireless chargers, both in the car and at home decided to act up and only charge my phone out of the case, when they have been working flawlessly until then. Hope my phone isn't defective.